Thursday 7 February 2013

Halleluyah (All praises to Yah)

*sigh

Finally I write what Yah likes again, it's been quite a busy season I tell you...

Firstly, allow me to apologize for my silence these past months, I have been drafting my interesting topics to discuss but unfortunately due to wedding planning my hands were tied and time used in other ways...now I am back and will begin this cycle on an informal fun and personal note.

I am someone's wife now :D yes! things worked out, it was splendid and I am happy to announce my husband,my Lord, my love and soul mate  +Simkhiel Ben Y'srael 

Simkhiel and Somchiyah

 Our union was official on 27 January 2013, in Emmerentia Dam, Randburg, JHB. Families and friends joined us and we had the time of our lives...words would never describe the feeling one has when you hear cheering and ululating of the crowd after you just had your first kiss with your husband, NEVER! I kept telling myself not to cry, but guess what? I cried!

Moment for life!
The entourage was just too awesome! They were having so much fun, it helped me to forget about some of the stresses of the day. Mention must go out to the patient media team +motshidisi tlhodi +Sisanda Dyubhele 

King Csa was the photographer and Nekhamah the videographer. TODAH RABAH (THANK YOU VERY MUCH) you have made these memories immortal!

To my Glammies and Mini glammies... you were dizzle dazzle darlings! +Ziherah Baht Yisrael +tsivyah saki +Khaniyah Baht Israel and Ohelyah aka Khaya. 

Mini glammies cute entrance
Glammies with the bride - doing what we do best - GLAMOR!

To the Selepites! You brothers are the bravest of them all... for wearing pink and looking so masculine...I salute :D

Selepites with groom doing some foot-skating moves LOL


I want to thank the following people for adding so much value to our day...(in no particular order of importance)


JHB STATE HOUSE
GIBOR FAMILY
JANET, BONNIE AND REBECCA
+Seka Skepe VUYISEKA, LIHLE, LIZZIE AND VUYISA +Busani Mnisi 

ORIELITES
AMIDAH - THE CO-ORDINATOR
SOUTH EDEN SAINTHOOD

MY FAMILY


THE SUPPORTIVE GUESTS

JERUSALEM BROTHERHOOD

KING CSA - THE PHOTOGRAPHER

JERUSALEM SISTERHOOD

JERUSALEM BROTHERHOOD

JERUSALEM SISTERHOOD AND YELADEEM
NEKHAMAH - VIDEOGRAPHER
COHEN SHAUL AND MY EMAH +Aturah E A Khazriel 
TIBA FAMILY +Nolitha Tiba 


If your name does not appear here and was supposed to - it doesn't mean that I am not grateful and humbled by your fingerprint in this new path - I bow down and humbly thank you

Todah Yah Yisrael, Todah la El todah todah todah :D

Love... happiest soul

P.S. next post will be serious mind provoking issues ok? Peace aka shalom!+Thembakazi Dyubhele

1 comment: